Information that we collect about you
We may collect, use, store different kinds of personal data about you which we have outlined below:
- Account & Profile Data
includes your username and password, name, email id, purchases or orders made by you, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Contact Data
includes billing address, email address and telephone numbers
- Transaction Data
includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products you have purchased from us including the type of transaction.
- Technical Data
includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this Site.
- Usage Data
includes information about how you use our Site, products and services.
- Content Data
includes any content which you create/use on the Site such as comments and other text or images that contain personal data.
- Information received from other sources
How we use your personal data
We will use the personal information we collect, and may share such personal information with other entities (such as service providers) for:
- To provide the Services and personalize your experience: We use information about you to provide the Services to you, including to process transactions with you, authenticate you when you log in, provide customer support, and operate and maintain the product related services.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Gather broad anonymous demographic data (such as the number of visitors from a geographic area);
- Communicate with you in relation to our products and any other offers we provide from time to time;
- Co-operate with any government, industry or regulatory authorities.
How we share your information with third parties
Service Providers: We work with third-party service providers to provide website and application development, hosting, maintenance, backup, storage, virtual infrastructure, payment processing, analysis and other services for us, which may require them to access or use information about you. If a service provider needs to access information about you to perform services on our behalf, they do so under instruction from us, including abiding by policies and procedures designed to protect your information.
Links to Third-Party Sites: The Services may include links that direct you to other websites or services whose privacy practices may differ from ours. Your use of and any information you submit to any of those third-party sites is governed by their privacy policies, not this one.
Software & Data security: We take appropriate security measures to protect Transcelestial against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction to user’s data. These include internal reviews of collection, storage and processing practices and security measures. We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
In order to safeguard your data created, we automate multiple data backups that may contain your account information. All the backups are securely stored using encryption.
Your legal rights over your data
You have the following rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
- You may request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- You may request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- You may request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to hold or process it.
If you need more detailed information about our privacy practices, use our contact form https://www.transcelestial.com/contact-us/.