Broadband expansions, 3 links, distance ranging from 1 to 2.5Kms, Deployed October 2021.
Case study - ISP in Malaysia
- Fiber is costly and time consuming to deploy
- Link availability of >99% required
- High throughput required for optimum end user experience
- Quick Link deployment to capture market share
- CENTAURI 10Gbps link deployed in less than half a day and link performance has shown high bandwidth and reliability
- Client considering rapidly expanding enterprise connectivity
- Centauri now the default alternative to fiber for network expansion
The COVID-19 pandemic has created demands which are opposing in nature. On the one hand, internet traffic and demand from consumers have increased rapidly, while on the other, lockdowns have delayed internet infrastructure build out.